The Conference will present the Dr. Charlotte West Award annually, to one female and one male student-athlete who have completed intercollegiate eligibility in their primary sport, to recognize outstanding achievement in academics, athletics, services, and leadership.
- Nominee must have participated in a Missouri Valley Conference-sponsored sport.
- Nominee must have competed during the current academic year and completed intercollegiate eligibility in their primary sport by the end of the spring season. Do not nominate an individual who plans to compete in any sport in the subsequent academic year.
- Nominee must have a minimum cumulative grade-point average 3.00 (4.000 scale).
- Nominee must be a varsity letter-winner.
- Incomplete nominations will not be given full consideration.